1. Contact one of our investigators to discuss your case by calling (903) 471-0888 or send us an email.
2. After discussing your case with us, submit your request in writing using the appropriate ``Submit Case `` tab above or send us an email.
Note: We also advise keeping a journal detailing the dates and times and contents of your conversations with the Subject if you are going through a divorce or child custody case. This information may help the investigator work your case more effectively and be useful in court.
3. Once this information is received, we will contact you with a quote.
4. Make payment or pay retainer for services using the following options unless prior provisions have been made with Triad.
5. Upon receipt of payment we will proceed with your investigation. After completing your investigation we will notify and send you a report consisting of our findings.
Pay by business check or money order. No personal checks accepted.
OTHER PAYMENT OPTIONS MAY NOW BE AVAILABLE!
We accept Cash / Money Orders
and Credit Cards through PayPal
Fees 2.9 % + .30 cents
per transaction + applicable sales tax
A sales tax of 8.25 % will apply for all services rendered to customers within
the state of Texas. The above convenience fees (Credit Card fees) will also be added
on all credit card transactions: