Welcome to Triad Investigations Agency where you are a client, not a customer. As a leader in the investigations industry, we strive to provide answers that are directly relevant to your needs by drawing on a combined experience of over 75 years and thousands of resources, contacts, tools, and techniques developed over the past 20 years. Our team is composed of professional licensed investigators and former law enforcement professionals from diverse backgrounds at the local, state and federal levels.
We are called upon regularly to address a wide variety of needs and situations that often require “thinking outside of the box” strategies and proper due diligence to resolve. Our services include, but are not limited to background checks, asset investigations, skip tracing, surveillance, insurance defense, commercial litigation, lawsuit viability analysis and litigation support services, among others listed here: http://www.triadinvestigationsagency.com/services/
If you are taking the time to read this page we know that you are serious about hiring a competent, experienced, and well-trained investigator or team of investigators that will provide answers and solutions for a particular need, problem or issue that you are currently experiencing. The focus of our work ethic is to be diligent, thorough, and result-oriented to provide the best possible solutions for our clients and we strive to leave no question unanswered understanding that their needs are on the line whether in the courtroom, in business dealings, or on a personal level. We strive to provide excellent service via the following core principles:
At Triad, we are committed to providing the very best service possible to meet our client’s needs:
- by providing personalized customer service; our clients are not numbers.
- our commitment to excellence – ensuring that the information we provide is accurate and up-to-date, being results oriented exercising
- sufficient due diligence to answer questions that are directly relevant to our client’s needs, being thorough to ensure that we have not missed anything crucial to our client’s needs, and compiling professional reports that are in laymen’s terms and easy to understand yet convey the specific type of information needed by the client.
- professionalism – integrity, treating our clients with proper respect, staying within budgetary and legal guidelines provided by the client, conducting investigations in a lawful manner, providing reasonable expectations, not making false promises that we cannot keep, etc…
- flexibility in regard to affordability and restructuring or designing services that will meet our client’s needs.
- keeping abreast of new technologies and resources that allow us to do our investigations more cost effectively and provide better results. We have developed thousands of resources and contacts during our tenure which allows us to operate very effectively and at a higher standard.